domingo, 17 de noviembre de 2013

Film Review

Yesterday I went to the movies. I watched "Blue Jasmine". That's Woody Allen's last film. It's awesome, a masterpiece, you can't miss it. ( if you want to read a review go to:
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/sep/19/blue-jasmine-review

This is a short synopsis:

After everything in her life falls to pieces, including her marriage to wealthy businessman Hal (Alec Baldwin), elegant New York socialite Jasmine (Cate Blanchett) moves into her sister Ginger’s (Sally Hawkins) modest apartment in San Francisco to try to pull herself back together again.

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I watched and I liked it too. One scene was filmed in the main entrance of my English school in San Francisco but I couldn't see Woody Allen... :(

    ResponderEliminar