martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

CHICKEN RUN

I read the outline for this play and I loved it. I loved the story (everybody knows the story and the film) and I liked the idea of having as many characters as you want because you can adapt the chickens to the number of students you have.
I would change the organization of the class though. Instead of having groups playing different scenes I would divide the class into groups but with the same character. For example: group 1: 3 (or 4) Mr Tweedy; group 2: 3 Mrs Tweedy; group 3: 3 Rocky; and so on and so forth... They prepare their roles together, helping each other and after some time you can have the four or five different groups to practice the play and finally the performe the play and vote for the best performance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario